Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hello world!

Five different students from Ramsey Junior High in Saint Paul and the Ramsey in Minneapolis were chosen to go on the SPCO (Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra) European Tour! Guess What? I'm one of them! I get to go! How exciting. My name is Claire. I am an eighth grader at Ramsey Junior High in Saint Paul, Minnesota.

So the way it happened was I worked with my two friends and we did a huge presentation. We had a slide show, a "radio program", a musical performance, and much much more. It was so much fun but it was a lot of work.

We will be going to Europe on January 19 and be getting back the following Friday, January 27, I think. I will make sure about that. We will be going to Budapest, Hungary and Vienna, Austria. We will be going to a concert in the beautiful hall in Austria and we will go sight seeing to some castles and stores. It will be so much fun. We will stay in a hotel and after the first three days, we will go on a train for a few hours and go to Budapest.

We will have to pack our bags soon since we leave in a little over two weeks. We have to pack:
nice clothes
casual clothes
semi casual clothes
two or three pairs of shoes
underwear
socks
bathroom supplies (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, brush, comb, blah blah blah!!!!)
entertainment (books, computer games, journals I am taking one!!!)
And so much more stuff, stuff, and more stuff!

It is a very exciting time where I hope to make new friends. I know I will have the time of my life. Wish me luck, America because look out Europe..... Here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home